Sunday 3 January 2016

2015 - end of the year report

My Overview

Total portfolio: £7312 (+4652)
Debt:- £630 (+630)
Net Worth: £6982 (+4322)

Investments UK: £1859 (+1299)
Investments overseas : £1664 (+864)
Cash: £250 (-150)
Pension: £2968 (+1698)

Total Income: £16506
Passive income: £114 (0.69%)

Health:
First 5k run (achieved in December)
149 Freeletics workouts

Others records:
- Courses and trainings: 2 (Nutrition and health + Justice(Harvard)
- Jobs changed: 3 times
- Holidays: 3 (Countries visited: 3)
- Books published: 3 on paperback, 4 on Kindle
- Books to read: more than 250

My portfolio went up slowly, because i was just learning, January being the month that i decided i want to give a shot to this financial freedom achievement stuff. I did some debts, mainly because i was careless with credit cards spending, i want to solve them soon (end of March as ultimate deadline). Net worth increased approx 300%, Total income jumped from 12k to 16k, thanks to the fine art of side hustle, as in the past year i tried bitcoin trading, shares and mutual funds, P2P lending, real estate crowdfunding, angel investing, getting royalties paid to me, blogging (i mean this blog), cashback, getting more interest from my bank accounts, invention patents contests and many other ways to make money. Some of them worked out well, some of them don't. But i get experience in dealing with this kind of things, and that is invaluable. To conclude, 2015 was the year of my life in which i achieved more than in any other year, and i am not speaking only about personal finance. I am very satisfied of my actions and i do not have any New year resolutions. Just to improve myself in the same way i did in the last 12 months.

I hope that 2016 will be even more eventful than the last one. Keep in touch!
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment