Thursday 3 November 2016

One year health plan - month 5

Motto: All the wealth in the world worth nothing for you, if you are not healthy.
(Financial freedom wizards manual)

Weight: 84 kg (1.3 kg more than 30 days before - 85 kg) at 1.80 m (5'9'') Aiming for 83 kg and 22% body fat in November.
Body fat: 24%  (2% more)
BMR (basic metabolic rate) = 1858 kcal
PAL (physical activity level) = 1.375
Energy requirement daily = 2554 kcal
BMI = 26

So, a decrease of 500 kcal per day should be sustainable if i eat enough fruit and veg.


1. Body
- Yoga techniques (postures, breathing and meditation) 31 sessions - 91%
- The 300 training - proven unappealing, as it was supposed to be done once per week, but i did it only once in a month - 25%
- Running - 9 sessions -112%
- Wing Chun Kung Fu minimal training- 26 sessions - 82%


2. Diet
- A 70% plant based diet (with a twist of 70% alkaline food daily), no chemicals, less sugar, better hydration (300 ml water every 3 hours when possible) - I achieve this 75% of the time, i would say.
- One day a week - 24 hour fasting - did it 5 times in October. I kind of cheated my diet at least few times, having sweets or fizzy drinks, for couple of days in a row. For November i aim for caffeine or fizzy once per week and sugary sweets twice per week only.

3. Mind
- Mindfulness techniques aka meditation: 31 times - 100%
- Memory training techniques: 93%
- Brain boosting supplements - For the first month i tried: Omega 3, Magnesium, Ginseng and Ginkgo biloba solution, Bee pollen (several times) and my herbal remedies (but for the herbal treatments i did it completely only 50% of the time).

Physical training - Running was fine, an i can even see some progress in mobility, due to the regular yoga postures. I had added The Sun Salute (Surya Namaskara) to the mix, few repetitions every day, and I am planning at least 3 medium to difficult trainings every week. I will run a bit more when possible and i will try some kind of physical conditioning this month.
Diet - Was better than September, but I ate well enough to cover my daily calories intake very often.
Mind - I am getting better, but the cold will somehow phase me out creating problems to my breathing and rest. Sleep was suboptimal at the end of the month, and i am still recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment