Thursday 21 September 2017

Wild at heart

A new adventure is beginning now. I will move in a rented house, in a strategic switch meant to rent a property and finishing the mortgage completely in one year, and then saving for buying the second. Real estate, here i come. I will also sell one of the cars, and walk to work, saving more than 80 pounds because of this. Freeview instead of Virgin TV channels, another £40 saved. My simulation is full of hope, and i want to explore the domain of cryptocurrency mining and try to get a decent profit from there also. I was not writing as much lately, i had few ideas, but i did not explored them fully. So much work, so little time. I will also need to change my recording formats, as i need to add new areas of both expenses and saving methods. But, this is a challenge i gladly take, and i cannot wait for this year to end to see my final moves results.

2 comments:

  1. All best to you this year. Sounds like you have a very exciting agenda ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A busy agenda at least, the excitement will come later. After everything is sorted out.

    ReplyDelete